Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hour 24 Readathon WrapUp:


Pages read: 864
Book finished:3 

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Actually, right about midnight I fell asleep while listening to an audibook, and actually I didn't even sleep timer it so it kept on playing. Luckily though, after I had my beauty's sleep I woke up at 5 a.m. and I'm finishing this audiobook.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I would say The Nightingale, but I may be biased since that's in my top reads of all time. <3

3.Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
Maybe more cheerleaders should be interacting via blogs and comments, and although I did try to drop some encouragement on some posts, I think that other people should feel more encouraged to actually go on the only bloggers (not-tweets) and help them.

4.What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Audiobooks really worked, so did the Dewey's Reading Club on Goodreads, and so I think that this ecosystem of enthusiasts. 

5. Which did you enjoy least?
The not eating, because my barely ate anything. The problem is that my mom has strict rules that I can only eat in the kitchen alone. 

6. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will participate again, and next time I'll try to be an even more hardcore readathon. Possibly someday in the near future I think that it would be great to connect and co-host by leading a couple of hours, if they'll have me!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a great time! And thanks for leaving your blog URL on my Quote challenge :) I, however, did not have time to check blogs during the readathon. Was hardcore in reading :D I read 960 pages! Which was a total success! :) :D I missed the cheerleaders too! I didn't even see then on twitter (and I looked). Weird. Hope they are gonna fix it in October :)

    ReplyDelete